QB3/PharmChem Digital Garage
The Digital Garage is in room N474 on the fourth floor of Genentech Hall (UCSF Mission Bay), 600 16th St., San Francisco, CA.
The QB3/PharmChem Digital Garage is an incubator space devoted to computational and digital life science startups. It features 2,000 square feet divided into 20 cubicles, plus two two-person offices.
The Digital Garage is home to the Canadian Technology Accelerator at Mission Bay. The CTA@Mission Bay is the fourth space in the CTA program, and the only one devoted to life sciences. The Canadian Technology Accelerators provide Canadian companies with access to the resources of The Bay Area. Immersion in the Bay Area’s business ecosystem provides entrepreneurial inspiration and new perspectives, all of which help Canadian companies refine their business model. Specifically, CTA program participants receive:
- Office space with inspired and like-minded global entrepreneurs, provided free of charge by the TCS for up to six months
- Access to experienced mentors and advisors such as the Canadian expatriate group C100
- Access to industry leaders and talents
- Participation in matchmaking, entrepreneur development programs and investor events
- Assistance from the Life Science Trade Commissioner in San Francisco
Click here for a current list.