- QED@QB3 Seminars
- Rosenman Institute
- QB3 Startup in a Box
- QB3-CLSA Accelerator
- Mission Bay Capital
- Industry Alliances
- Get Involved
The QB3 Garage@UCSF is located in 219 Byers Hall (UCSF Mission Bay), 1700 4th St., San Francisco, CA.
The original QB3 Garage, founded in 2006. The QB3 Garage@UCSF features 2,500 square feet of offices, wet laboratory space, and multi-function rooms. Resident companies rent at least one office or multi-function room and can then rent a portion of the wet laboratory space. An equipment corridor is also available.
Click here for the Garage@UCSF user’s guide.
Garage startups can make arrangements to use the following QB3 core facilities:
- UCSF Nikon Imaging Center
- Center for Advanced Technology
- Membrane Protein Expression Center
- Small Molecule Discovery Center
- High Field NMR Biomarker Discovery Facilities
- Cell Culture Facility
- UCSF Mission Bay FAMRI Library
- Micro-Tomography Core Facility
- Micro and Nanofabrication Core
- Resource for Biocomputing, Visualization, and Informatics
Click here for a current list.