- QED@QB3 Seminars
- Rosenman Institute
- QB3 Startup in a Box
- QB3-CLSA Accelerator
- Mission Bay Capital
- Industry Alliances
- Get Involved
The QB3 Garage@Berkeley is located in 130 Stanley Hall on the UC Berkeley campus, in space adjoining the Biomolecular Nanotechnology Center.
The QB3 Garage@Berkeley in Stanley Hall features approximately 800 square feet of wet laboratory space, set up with eight stations for incubator use. Each station offers bench and desk space, and network connections. Resident companies also share use of a prep bench with standard lab facilities, along with space for floor-standing equipment such as a refrigerator, freezer, and centrifuge.
Garage startups can make arrangements to use the following QB3 core facilities:
- Biomolecular Nanotechnology Center
- CIRM/QB3 Shared Stem Cell Facility
- Central California 900 MHz NMR Spectrometer Facility
- Functional Genomics Laboratory
- QB3/Chemistry Mass Spectrometry Facility
- QB3 MacroLab
- Vincent J. Coates Genomics Sequencing Laboratory
- Vincent J. Coates Proteomics/Mass Spectrometry Laboratory
Click here for a current list.